Professor Emeritus of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa
Worked in Ottawa.
Past Chair of the Department of Physiology, Vice Dean and Acting Dean of the Faculty of Medicine.
Was a member of Senate and of the Board of Governors at the University of Ottawa, the first woman to act in this capacity in Canada.
Received her MD in Hungary.
Joined the University of Ottawa in 1953 and became Chair of the Department of Physiology in 1959.
Recipient of the Excellence in Research Award at the University of Ottawa in 1964.
Retired in 1979 and granted the rank of Professor Emeritus.
Passed away in 1999.