Born in 1900 in Lac-à-la-Tortue in the Mauricie region of Québec; moved to Ottawa in 1944; died in Ottawa in 1987.
Went to school with Les Servantes du Coeur-de-Marie, a French religion congregation, and then with Les Soeurs du Bon-Pasteur in Rivière-du-Loup; graduated with a degree in music from Laval University.
Founded and served as president of La Société d’étude et de conférences in Ottawa in 1946.
Was vice-president of the Ottawa Philharmonic Orchestra in 1946 in Ottawa; started the Arts and Culture movement and set up guided tours at the National Gallery of Canada.
Was a member of the Female Journalists Circle of Ottawa and the author of many books and magazine articles.
Served on the board of L’Alliance française d’Ottawa between 1949 and 1965.
Founded the Christ-Roi branch of La Fédération des femmes canadiennes-françaises in Ottawa in 1960.
Received the Alliance française medal in 1967.